The following candidates have been shortlisted for the FIFA Player’s Agent Examination to be held on September 26, 2013 at the Football House, Dwarka.
Lucas Patrick Odiete, Atul Tiwari, CS Aditya Dwivedi, Kharga Chhetri, Shallabh Thakur, Bradley Williams, Amit Mantri, Vaibhav Puri, Aditya Awasthi, Sonu Lamba, Koushik Sur, Rahul Sengupta, Gautam Ahuja, Anirban Saha, Sunil K Sharma, Debaditya Sinha Roy, Sinchan Sarkar, Bharat Dudeja, Kartik Menda, Vibhor Seth
The Candidates will receive communication by email very soon on further details of the examination and are also advised to check the AIFF website regularly.
All Candidates are advised to bring the following:
1. A Valid Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License).
2. 2 Photopies of the above ID Proof.
3. 4 Passport Size Photographs along with the Soft Copy of the Photograph in a CD.
Instructions – FIFA Players Agent Examination
1. The Exam has two sections – In all there will be 20 questions.
2. The Examination will start at 10:00 am sharp on the 29th March 2012.
3. Time duration for the test is 90 minutes.
4. You have to report to the Football House at sharp 9:30 am and complete the entry formalities on the 1st Floor at the Examination Desk.
5. The Examination fees will be Rs.1000/-. The cheque/DD has to be drawn in favour of the „All India Football Federation“. This will be collected on the spot at the Examination Desk.
6. Directions for answering the questions are provided before each question type. Read the directions carefully. There is only one correct answer to every question.
7. Each question carries 1 (one) point. There will be no negative marking.
8. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or any printed or online reference material while taking this exam. You may use rough paper for this test.
9. Any time you take off in the middle of the exam is time wasted. Plan your exam so that you avoid interruptions during the exam. To maximise the usefulness of this exam it is strongly advised that you complete it in one sitting.
10. You are not allowed to take any answer sheet OR question paper along with you after the completion of exam.
11. No Mobile Phones will be allowed in the examination hall.
12. Any candidate found talking/whispering or trying to communicate with other candidates will be immediately debarred from the examination and will not be allowed to continue answering the examination. His or Her answer sheet will be immediately cancelled and the candidate will not be allowed to answer the FIFA Player’s Agent Examination for the next 1 year.
13. The Examination materials can be accessed and downloaded from FIFA’s official website, http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/officialdocuments/doclists/circulars.html
Note: In addition to the questions set by FIFA, questions may also be framed from the AIFF Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.
(Report courtesy by AIFF Media)