A host of new speakers and attendees have been confirmed for next week’s upcoming Soccerex Asian Forum taking place on 13th & 14th May, in partnership with the Asian Football Development Project (AFDP) at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre, situated on the banks of The Dead Sea, Jordan.
Leading the list of new international representatives is former Manchester United and France striker Louis Saha, who after recently founding AXIS 10 Sports Consulting Group, will be looking to expand his network within the Asian football market, and Rob Baan, Technical Director of the All India Football Federation, who will present an update on the ‘Lakshya 2022’ programme, with a special focus on how the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2017 in India is contributing to its successful delivery.
There further workshops have been announced:
· The Power of the Broadcast Product by David Sim, Head Of Football & Broadcast, CSM Sport & Entertainment.
· Fan Engagement: Building Worldwide Football Communities by Fabrice Lorenceau, CEO & Co-founder and Miheer Walavalkar, Chief Business Officer, YouFoot.
· The Globalisation of Modern Football on and off the Pitch by Carlo Oggero, General Manager and Riccardo Calleri, Vice-President, GEA World.
Representing the local Jordanian market are a host of industry leaders including:
· Tareq Haj Hasan – Head of Marketing and Communications – Arab Bank PLC
· Hossam Hassan – Head Coach – Jordan National Team
· Dr. Mohammad Thneibat – Minister of Education – Jordanian Government
· Dr. Sari Hamdan – Vice-President – Jordan Olympic Committee
· 9 Jordanian Club Presidents
· Jean-Francois Thomas – CEO – Orange Jordan/Jordan Telecom
Confirming itself as the most important event for the Asian football business industry, the Forum will be attended by senior representatives from FIFA, the AFC, the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy, FC Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United, PepsiCo, Dentsu Sports Asia, IMG, the Japan Football Association, Galatasaray and 12 national football association presidents.
The Forum, held in partnership with the AFDP, founded and chaired by HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, will bring together the leading figures from the world of Asian football as well as other international football experts to discuss the development of the game across Asia. The conference agenda will include a review of the opportunities for growth and the challenges facing Asian football.