Can business viability soon be a proposition for stakeholders in Indian? That, along with a deep dive on the opportunities opening for fan engagement due to the advancements in the digital arena, particularly on mobile, will be in focus at the Star Sports India Football Forum 2018.
Building on these and other touch points, THE ELEPHANT IS STARTING TO RUN is the core proposition that will principally be up for discussion and analysis during IFF 2018, the country’s annual industry event for major players in the football ecosystem, taking place here this year at the Novotel Juhu, on Friday, November 30.
Further, IFF 2018 will examine how the AIFF and the Government propose to take forward the FIFA U-17 World Cup Legacy Plan, deliberate on fan outreach efforts by the clubs, as well as take up for discussion how Big Data, and Application of New Technologies are all essential components of the larger aim of connecting the game to the people and a key facet of the country’s Football evolution narrative.
High powered panel discussions, insightful keynotes from the best brains in the business mean that delegates will be privileged to take away unmatched market intelligence from the day’s proceedings. With Keynote Presentations from Star Sports, Sony Pictures Networks India, IQuest Enterprises, LaLiga, Bundesliga International, Twitter, adidas and BARC India, attendees will come away with truly invaluable learnings that will help them “Win in Football”.
IFF 2018 is a must attend for anyone looking for a broader perspective and key insights into the opportunities available and challenges that await in what is the most exciting sports and media market in the world at present.
The Lead Partner for IFF 2018 is Star Sports, while the Gold Partner is Hero Motocorp. Knowledge Session Partners are Sony Pictures Networks and Kerala Blasters FC. Other Partners include adidas, Mumbai City FC, Mumbai Live, IISM, and Vector X.
IFF 2018 takes forward SportzPower’s ambition to build an interconnected international platform linking India and the global football industry, to push forward the development and prosperity of India’s football ecosystem.
• Rajiv Mathrani, Head, Marketing, Star Sports
• Kushal Das, General Secretary, All India Football Federation
• Kevin Sim, Head, APAC, Bundesliga International
• Jose Antonio Cachaza, Country Manager India, LaLiga
• Prasana Krishnan, EVP & Business Head, Sports Cluster, SPN India
• Nitin Kukreja, CEO, IQuest Enterprises
• G Srinivasan, Group Head, Marketing and Strategy, Reliance Sports
• Aneesh Madani, Head, Sports Partnerships APAC, Twitter
• Hrishkesh Shende, Director Emerging Markets – Heartbeat Sports & Basketball, adidas
• Yannick Colaco, Vice President & Managing Director, NBA India
• Varun Tripuraneni, CEO, Kerala Blasters FC
• Indranil Das Blah, CEO, Mumbai City FC
• Ashish Shah, CEO, Delhi Dynamos FC
• LV Krishnan, CEO, TAM India
• Uday Sodhi, EVP and Head, Digital Business, SPN India
• Vinit Kranik, Business head, ESP Properties
• Chiraag Paul, Founder & CEO, Proem Sports Analytics
• Elbert D’Silva, Head, Partnerships, BARC India
• Piyush Kumar, Founder, Rooter
• Nilesh Kulkarni, Director, International Institute of Sports Management
• Piyush Choudhary, Director of Sales, Indian Subcontinent, Sportradar
• Arunava Chaudhuri, RoundGlass Sports, Sports Consultant & Football Strategist
There is much to discuss at the Star Sports India Football Forum 2018!