The All India Football Federation (AIFF) would like to invite interest for the 4th edition of the Hero Indian Women’s League 2019-20. Interested clubs should approach their State Associations for involvement in the Hero IWL latest by September 10, 2019.
The third edition of the Hero Indian Women’s League held earlier this year in May, saw Sethu FC crowned Champions of India, defeating Manipur Police SC 3-1 in the finals. With the fourth season of the premier Women’s league in the nation set to get underway next year, the criteria for organizing State Women’s League and to be eligible for the Hero Indian Women’s League 2019-20 follows below:
1. Organize a State Women’s’, League with at least four (4) teams and every team should play at least six (6) matches.
2. A state can nominate maximum 2 teams and a club must have finished in the top half of the FINAL State league table, in order to be nominated for the Hero IWL 2019-20. All nominations and final confirmation for the Hero IWL are subject to approval by the AIFF League Committee.
3. Matches of two consecutive rounds being played with minimum 3 days and maximum 10 days’ gap;
4.The State(s), which has less than four (4) teams within their state, they will be drawn in Rest of India zone which will be played at central venue to be decided by AIFF. The participating teams will bear their Lodging & Boarding and travel to the venue. The organizational expenses will be borne by AIFF;
5. The state association should provide following details to AIFF to become eligible for the year 2019-20
6. Registration on AIFF’s Central Registration System;
7. Official fixtures of the competition prior to commencement of the matches;
8. Match data sheet of every match;
9. Photos, video clippings of matches to be provide to AIFF for media usage;
10. Fixtures to be created and provided to AIFF, at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the State league;
11. Registration of Players & officials to be done on CRS for State leagues & CRS, CMS for Hero IWL;
12.Registration of all participating players in CMS, at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the IWL;
13. Teams which qualifies from State league to IWL – The Head Coach preferable (female) must have minimum AFC B License and should be registered on AIFF coaching portal;
14.Participating team should provide medical and insurance cover to players & officials across all the stages of League;
15. Documents required for registration are: Valid Indian Passport copy; Birth Certificate; Copy of club contract; (Recent passport size photograph)
16. Minimum 18 players to be registered;
17.The clubs can register maximum of 2 foreign players (across all the stages) with a proper transfer and contract;
18.Teams should have well equipped medical team – preferably female physiotherapist;
19.The State league should be completed latest by 24 December, 2019.