The German Football Ambassador e.V. (Deutscher Fußball Botschafter e.V.) has once again nominated eleven active players for the audience award 2019 in the players category. The selection was made by a top-class jury consisting of Doris Fitschen, Rainer Holzschuh (Chairman), Horst Hrubesch, Lutz Pfannenstiel, Dr. Martin Schäfer and Berti Vogts.
Roland Bischof, founder of the German Football Ambassador: “It is unique to see the radiance of German players abroad. We are delighted when tens of thousands of football fans will once again take part in the public voting this year”.
The winner will be chosen by the fans via an online voting which runs until April 28, 2019 at www.fussballbotschafter.de/en/publikumspreis-2019/.
Following eleven players have been nominated by the jury:
• Anja Mittag (FC Rosengard, Sweden)
• Antonio Rüdiger (FC Chelsea, UK)
• Dzsenifer Marozsán (Olympique Lyon, France)
• Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City, UK)
• Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain, France)
• Julian Gressel (Atlanta United, USA)
• Leroy Sané (Manchester City, UK)
• Lukas Podolski (Vissel Kobe, Japan)
• Marc-André ter Stegen (FC Barcelona, Spain)
• Thilo Kehrer (Paris Saint-Germain, France)
• Toni Kroos (Real Madrid, Spain)
The winners of the various award categories inlucing the audience award will be honoured during a awards ceremony on May 15, 2019 in Berlin, Germany.