The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is organizing a webinar titled ‘States Driving Growth Through Private Investment in Sports’ today at 15:00 IST (11:30 CET / 10:30 GMT).
The objective of the webinar is to understand the relationship between private sector investment and development of sports ecosystem. Esteemed speakers from State governments along with some of the biggest private sector contributors, will deliberate on the subject to explore attractive incentives and returns on investment that the governments could offer to ensure an extended and steadier hand of support to sports in India.
Eminent speakers at the webinar will be:
• Shri Robert Romawia Royte, Minister of Sports and Youth Services, Govt. of Mizoram
• Shri Vishal Kumar Dev (IAS), Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Sports and Youth Services, Govt. of Odisha
• Shri Ranjit Barthakur, Chairman, FICCI North East Advisory Council
• Mr Sanjog Gupta, Chair, FICCI Sports Committee & Sports Product Head, Star India
• Mr James Sutherland, Chairman, PlayHQ & Former CEO, Cricket Australia
• Mr Rajesh Kharabanda, MD, NIVIA
• Mr Kartikey Sharma, Founder, Prosportify